Rental Terms and Conditions
Your reservation payment of one weeks rent indicates your intention to proceed with renting the specified apartment.
- The payment will be held by Kooky while your application is processed.
- If your application is successful, your reservation payment will be deducted from your first months’ rent.
- Receipt of payment does not oblige Kooky to let the apartment or any other property to you and it does not commit us to granting a tenancy, nor does it constitute an offer of a tenancy.
- Interest is not payable on the reservation payment.
- We will confirm your move in date once we have completed your referencing checks.
- If it is necessary to alter the start date due to a change of circumstances, we will notify you of this in advance.
Your reservation payment will be non-refundable in the following circumstances:
- Where you or any proposed joint resident change your mind and withdraw after references have been sought and / or documents prepared and / or preparations for the tenancy put in hand.
- Where the referencing does not commence within one calendar month of this notice because of delay or any action by you.
- Where your references show that you have given misleading or incorrect information which cannot be construed as a mistake.
If Kooky decides to withdraw for any reason or is unable to enter into the tenancy we will refund your reservation payment in full.
Your first month’s rent and 4-week deposit is due as a single payment via bank transfer or direct debt before your move in date and we will contact you again to confirm balances due before move in.
You acknowledge that we will use your name, address and contact details for the purposes of progressing your application and subsequently for notifying your council tax, water and energy suppliers at the property and for the purposes of setting up your accounts with them.
It is important that you read and understand the above terms and conditions and please contact us directly or seek independent advice if further help is needed.