Pets are welcome at Kooky Staines Upon Thames. We only ask that you follow our simple terms and conditions to make sure you, your pet and all of our residents can live in harmony!
- Dogs – small breeds only
- Cats – house cats
- Fish in tanks or aquariums up to 50 litres
- Rabbits – house rabbits
But, sorry no:
Rodents including hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs
- Snakes or Spiders
- Residents must apply for permission from Kooky
- Only pets on the approved list above will be accepted.
- We can’t accept any animal listed in the schedule of the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976, protected or dangerous breeds.
- Any dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 may not be kept at the property including Pit Bull Terriers and Japanese Tosa.
- The only large dogs (e.g Labrador, Alsatians etc) that will be considered for tenancy are assistance or service animals.
- We can usually only accept one cat or dog per apartment.
- You may be required to provide additional information about your pet, including, but not limited to, evidence of inoculations.
- To ensure the comfort of all our residents you may be asked to bring your pet for a meet and greet with supporting information before we finalise your tenancy.
- You are responsible for the care of your pet and of the apartment at all times.
- If your pet causes disturbance to any other residents, we reserve the right to revoke the permission to keep a pet at the property.
- You will be liable for the cost of any damage caused to the apartment or communal areas of Kooky Staines Upon Thames and will be charged the full cost of making good any damage. Any damage should be reported to the Kooky team immediately.
- A check out inspection will be carried out at the end of your tenancy and you will be responsible for the cost of a deep clean including the carpets if required.
- Pets are not allowed in the amenity areas including lounges, gym or communal garden.
- Please always clean up any mess left by your pet!